Friday 28 February 2014

A small tour detour

So yesterday I boarded a morning flight from Munich taking a small detour from my adventures on the road with One Republic. The reason for this flying visit home to the UK was the pledge music 'Turning Point' gig at The Hospital Club Covent Garden. I must admit I was a mix of nerves and excitement at the prospect of playing some of the tunes from the new album for the very first time.
Thanks for the fantastic reception from the pledgers who certainly put my nerves at ease. It was great to meet you all and get your feedback on which songs you liked. It was nice to spend time with family,friends and lots of great people who have been working hard on the album release too. I'd have loved to have stayed all night but with another 6am wake up I had to head back a little early. So here I am in Berlin ready to return to the One Republic tour but with fond memories of a special night in London!

See You Soon

James W

No comments:

Post a Comment