Tuesday 21 January 2014

I have some exciting news to tell you all..

In April I am taking 'Turning Point' on the road around the UK and can't wait to get back out there and play you all my new stuff that I have been working on. The Album release date has now been moved back to 7th April but guys don't worry it is all for a good cause! I have some special guests up my sleeve and I want to make sure everything is perfect for you all.

Tickets are now on sale for my April tour, details below:

6th April- Hare & Hounds, Birmingham
7th April- King Tuts, Glasgow
8th April- Brudenell Social Club, Leeds
10th April- Deaf Institute, Manchester
11th April- Bodega, Nottingham
13th April- Thekla, Bristol
15th April- Bush Hall, London
16th April- Wedgewood Rooms, Portsmouth

Thanks again for all your support, 2014 is going to be a great year and I can't wait to share Turning Point with you all.

To pre-order Turning Point you can pledge on PledgeMusic
www.pledgemusic.com/jameswalsh

No comments:

Post a Comment